I’ve lost myself in music to the point where I don’t have any interest in the rest of the world - T.O.P

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Back! Sort of~

Haven't been blogging, not that I've lost touch of blogging, just that I don't have the time to.
From the start of June Holiday, I haven't gotten a time to really rest a little.
Received a shocking news which led me grieving even now, couldn't go to school because I was at Great-Granny's wake for the first week of June Holiday.
It's been 3 weeks, but I'm not letting go, completely.
Takes time to do so, because she's been with me ever since I was born.

When I see my grandma crying and saying that her mum is gone, my heart aches real badly.
It's like, she's received 72 years of love from her mum and she was all healthy before she passed away.
It's really something that isn't easy to let go of.
But well, life and death isn't something that any one of us can control.
So... Yeah.

And life goes on, with knowing that I didn't do well for my Mid Year papers.
Seriously, all these just made me gave up on working hard.
I'm sick and tired of all these, hope to quit school right now.
Thinking of it for 3 weeks, and the thought of it is strong, still.
Damn. Sick. And. Tired. Of. All. Those. Useless. Studying.

And the only motivation for me to go to school is Dance Practise.
Full-stop.


Whatever. Stop this shit Benita.
Goodnight people.
Hate to say this, but I hate school.

No comments: