I’ve lost myself in music to the point where I don’t have any interest in the rest of the world - T.O.P

Saturday, October 22, 2011

GUINNESS LIVE 2011 Part 1 :)

As the title suggested, I'm here to talk about one of the biggest event that is happening!
Organised by GUINNESS, and partnering with St. James and Funkie Monkies Productions,

GUINNESS LIVE 2011

The audition took place on last Saturday, 15 October 2011, at FM Pop Music School.
I'm not aware of this event at all, as I have not been using the computer for quite some time (that explains my absence from the cyber world, except for twitter, sorry! :x), and what's more, this event is only widely spread through music schools and people that are already performing in gigs, therefore I'm ignorant of this.
TOTALLY ignorant of that.
I only got to know about the audition just a day before it.
Hence, without much preparation, I went into the room with a wee bit of confident, and sang the song that I'm super familiar with. (yes, it's the same old oldies that I've been loving)
Things went on kinda smoothly (that's what I think).
And Eric laoshi knows that I've participated in Campus Superstar (but it's definitely not due to this reason, I'm serious).
I'm in the top 12! (it's really a coincidence, because I have affinity with top 12, like seriously. LOL!)

Anyway! Introducing to you, GUINNESS LIVE 2011 TOP 12! With our mentors! :D


And with Eric Ng!

This was taken in Dragonfly@St. James Power Station.
Love how the photos were taken, it's very Guinness-y.

And here's my personal shoot! Please please please ignore that bump on my chin, hormonal change!!! :(

And yes, I'm the youngest in the 12.
However, I'm happy to say that I'm not the kid of the bunch.

Oh! And here's my group:
Left to Right: Regine, Benita (ME!), Aydan (My long lost brother) and Jeremy

TEAM SHANGHAI DOLLY! And we have Team Dragonfly and Team Firefly, but let me be a little bias and talk about my group first all right! Will talk about the other groups in my next post! :D


And our mentor, who's in the middle: WILLIAM SCORPION!
I bet you have no idea what's his age, because we have no idea as well!
But my verdict is that, he doesn't look old at all.
And I love his accent when he speaks English and Cantonese!
I really wanna speak as well as him! (gah, this reminds me that I have to practise my singing =.=)
With his 28 years of singing experience, I believe our group is gonna learn and grow a lot!
I really wanna improve on my stage presence, I feel that I'm lacking something. (sigh!)

Just to side track a little, have you noticed that I claimed Aydan as my long lost brother?
It's not a joke or what, but there are comments made by others, saying that we look alike.
Not identical, but our features are somewhat similar.
Even my mum says that we look alike, except our jawlines.
This is kinda insane, but it has really happened.

So, as I was saying about stage presence and growing,
Starting from 1st November, every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, at



These 3 outlets respectively, at 10pm, be part of Guinness Live 2011!
Join us and watch us improve in this 4 months! :D

No comments: