I’ve lost myself in music to the point where I don’t have any interest in the rest of the world - T.O.P

Friday, November 18, 2011

D-Day: Guangzhou, here I come!

4 and a half more hours to be at the airport, and I'll be off to Guangzhou with Team Shanghai Dolly and Guinness people!
I'm excited and nervous, as it's my first time going to China.

Yes, it's my first time. And I don't get to go overseas frequently due to my family's financial status.
I've been to Hong Kong twice and Taiwan twice, and the 3 out of the 4 times of my trip, I'm with my school.
I'm serious, this is how bad my situation is.

I've been on a frequent trip to Genting, but it's only Malaysia, it's nowhere far and I don't spend when I go there.
Though I envy those people who've been to faraway lands like The European Countries and The States, I've never asked mum why can't I go to such places because I know that I can't.
Or I should say, we can't.

I don't blame mum, it isn't her fault.
I don't even quarrel with her when I can't go to a lot of places because I understand what kind of a situation am I in.
Hence, I would grab hold of chances to go overseas with my school, as school's trips are heavily subsidised and I don't usually need to pay for the trip, apart from my expenses over there.

Therefore, I'm really excited and am greatly appreciative of Guinness to allow me and my group to go over to Guangzhou as my team, Team Shanghai Dolly, is the leading group in November.
You know, I've never been so lucky in my life that I would ever be sponsored to go overseas, I'm grateful.
Really.

Anyway, I'm not gonna sleep as I don't wanna be grumpy in the morning due to lack of sleep.
Bye everyone, see you all when I'm back! <3

No comments: