I’ve lost myself in music to the point where I don’t have any interest in the rest of the world - T.O.P

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letting Go.

Hmm, no no no!
Nothing bad happened to me :)
Just that my bio-clock is really screwed, so since I'm wide awake, I might as well share with you guys something!

Letting Go.
Yes, you aren't seeing things.
This is something that everyone claims to be easier said than done.
When you're emotionally attached to something/someone, it's hard for you to actually let it go.
But really, I don't think it's too hard to let go some things that you hold dearly to.
I mean, if you don't try, you'll never know.
I believe that many will say things like, 'I've tried, but I just can't' or something along the line.

Sorry to be so blunt, but really, WAKE UP.
It isn't hard if you see things in different perspective.
Just posted it on my Facebook 2 hours ago, thought it would be good if I share it with more people :)

In life, we have to learn how to let go, in order to gain more.

No point in hanging on to something that may not be rightfully yours even though you love it so much. With a lighter heart, you'll see things in a much brighter side and you'll realise that you've gained so much by letting go just one thing :)
 A week ago, I was dwelling over some issues and was really emotionally unstable to the point that I ALMOST went to consult a psychiatrist, then I realised this book that I bought a month ago, unread on my shelf.
It's a book with a title that I hope to achieve, 'Love Myself'.
It's a book written by Taiwanese though, hence everything's in traditional chinese.
Fret not, as I will be sharing more from the book when I've finished reading it! :)

All right, back to 'letting go'.
Yes, it's really really really hard to do it, when you have so many stumbling factors like 'I've given so much and that's what I've gotten in return? I can't possibly let go since I've put in so much time and effort!'...
I understand, not that I've been through things like that, but I know where you're coming from.
But hey, if you can really let go, you'll learn so much more.


I have a scenario, but I don't think I would want to post it up here because it can be really hurting and one-sided.
Plus, I'm inexperienced in relationship, so yeah, I don't think I can understand how it feels.
But ANYWAY, 'letting go' applies to everything.
Not just a relationship, and also like your favourite pet, your favourite bag...etc.
When you've decided to let go or have already let go, you'll realise that you'll gain so much more than when you're holding on to one thing.
Hope that it helps when things are really bothering you.

Life is short, don't ever let one thing to hinder you when you can do so much more during that 'hindered period'.
Smile! :)

No comments: