I’ve lost myself in music to the point where I don’t have any interest in the rest of the world - T.O.P

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hmmmmmmm :)

It's almost 4am, and I can't sleep.
So rather than tossing and turning on my big bed doing nothing, I'm here to revive this little space that I've ignore for quite some time.

My busy and hectic schedule almost killed me, but I'm glad that I've pulled through.
As some of you might have seen it on Facebook as I've been 'actively' promoting it, I was in this great event called 'Guinnes Live!'.
It's a great 5 months with everyone, as all of us gathered together because of our passion, MUSIC :)
Though my team didn't win, but it isn't about the result, it's the process that matters.
Singing with a full band and a relatively big stage isn't an easy task.
However, I've learnt so much that I believe that I can handle all challenges that are gonna come!
Hmm, probably not ALL, but I believe that I can handle most.
I'm still young though, there are so many things out there that are awaiting me :D

Oh, and I've heard the sweetest thing through this competition.
Someone told me this, 'No matter how's the result gonna be, you've won, because you have me'.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but I'm really blessed and fortunate.
Yes, you guys are right.
I'm in love XP

This isn't easy y'know, because I've been maligned, back-stabbed, gossiped about during this competition.
Well, every industry has it's own politics, nothing new.
Just that I'm sort of taken aback by what came to me as I'm the youngest in this competition, and I'm well protected by my mum that I have no idea how to handle.
It sucks, I'm serious.
Who likes being claimed as someone that you aren't?
However, since I chose this path, I got to do nothing.
Not trying to point fingers or whatsoever by posting this here, but just a piece of advice to people who are keen to enter the entertainment industry, DO THINK TWICE! :)

Anyway, yes, I'm happy and that's the most important thing in life isn't it?
Oh and, I'm getting ready for my audition in NAFA, hope that I can get a place!
Since I'm ready to devote myself to Arts, I'm gonna make it!!! :D
Wish me luck! :D

Ahem, just a news to share with you guys, I'm gonna form a 3 piece acoustic band soon.
Do stay tuned!
Well, I shall stop here!
Thanks for reading, to... erm... whoever is still here?
Hahaha, thanks for your existence! :D
NIGHTY!

No comments: